Helping you Protect Your Rights and Driving Privileges
Often the first question people ask is whether it is worth paying a lawyer to avoid paying the fine owed to the court. To be honest, not always. But the reality is that paying the ticket is an admission of guilt for a municipal offense. A traffic violation will have a negative impact on your driving record and often result in additional expenses and complications - many of which are unexpected.
Understanding What Your're Up Against
Geoffrey R. Smith, Attorney at Law, can help you if you've been slapped with any kind of moving violation in Ohio, including:
- Speeding and racing (i.e., 30 mph or more over the speed limit)
- Reckless and aggressive driving
- Illegal lane changes
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Failure to stop and other intersection violations
- Texting while driving and distracted driving
- Driving with a suspended license
- Tickets and violations affecting commercial driver's license (CDL) holders
- Tickets affecting out-of-state drivers
Let's Talk About Your Traffic Ticket During A Free Consultation
Resolving a traffic matter is a lot more than simply paying a ticket. Contact us online or call (440) 323-2201 to schedule a free initial consultation.